This year’s conference takes place on Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th September at the heart of MediaCityUK in Salford.
If you haven’t been to the Church and Media conference before, you will find:
- Distinguished contributors from the worlds of media, politics and academia.
- Challenging content on media standards, digital engagement, children’s media, the media in the Arab Spring and more.
- Expert briefing on trends, people and events in UK religion.
- Networking opportunities to meet colleagues and exchange skills and experience.
- A celebration dinner where we will share the best creative content from the past year.