My colleague, Andrew Graystone, writes:
Forgive me if you’ve already booked. But for those who haven’t I wanted to remind you that there are just seven more days to book your place at the Church and Media Conference at the discounted early booking rate. If you’ve been planning to book but haven’t done so yet, click here and you will jump straight to the booking site.
This year’s conference takes place on Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th September at the heart of MediaCityUK in Salford.
If you haven’t been to the Church and Media conference before, you will find:
- Distinguished contributors from the worlds of media, politics and academia.
- Challenging content on media standards, digital engagement, children’s media, the media in the Arab Spring and more.
- Expert briefing on trends, people and events in UK religion.
- Networking opportunities to meet colleagues and exchange skills and experience.
- A celebration dinner where we will share the best creative content from the past year.
The full programme is available here.
If you have any further queries about booking, please contact Dorothy on 0845 652 0027. But do it quickly. The early booking discount will end next Friday.
Click here to go directly to the booking site.
If there are others in your organisation or network who really ought to be at the conference, please send them the details via this email.