Tony is a Media Chaplain, Methodist Minister, broadcaster and author. Married with two children. Presenter with Premier Christian Radio and contributor to BBC Radio 2's Pause for Thought (5.45am).
Posts by Tony:
- Fill your hungry lambs
- My Nan – 98 yesterday!
- Just Listen!
- I wake to this new day
- Simeon and the “The NHS Walking Stick Flute”
- Pause for Thought on BBC Radio 2 – Friday 9th August 2013 5.45am
- Hannah and Dominic’s new book – out now!
- Fix thou our steps, O Lord
- Grail Prayer
- Pause for Thought on BBC Radio 2 – Friday 2nd August 2013 5.45am
- Kind faces for the workers?
- God’s heartbeat
- Morning Prayer – Thomas Ken (1674)
- My daughter and son-in-law have published a children’s book
- Pause for Thought on BBC Radio 2 – Monday 8th July 5.45am